1. I'm grateful for CONTRACTIONS. They hurt and they always seem to stop just when I get excited and think I'm in labor. But they're helping me prepare for what the real thing will feel like, they help me practice my Lamaze breathing and pain management techniques, and each contraction brings me closer to getting this baby out. (How's that for turning a negative into a positive!!!???)
2. I'm grateful for central air. It's a heat wave here right now and over 90 deg.
3. My new pretty lawn chairs. I sat outside a little while yesterday during the hottest part of the day and then came back in to escape the heat. I got to sit outside around 7 pm and enjoy being outside after the breeze kicked up and it cooled off.
4. Although I'm confined to the house due to the fact that I can go into labor any time now, I'm certainly grateful that I still feel pretty good most days and CAN leave the house to take a short walk or go to the shopping center near my house.
5. NO STRETCH MARKS! (so far...)
That made me feel great. Glad I did it.